Thursday, November 12, 2009

Do You Know Me?

I've been at a loss for words lately. Think it had something to do with all the emotions I was feeling and am still trying to work through. So when you are at a loss for words, its hard to update a blog. But I want to try and change that.

This won't be profound, just some thoughts I'm having right now.

  • Why can't we be happy for other people's successes? Let's not all be Kanye's. Let's celebrate.
  • I love John Mayer. I've been waiting for a new album for what feels like a century. But with lyrics like this "half of my heart is a shotgun wedding to a bride with a paper ring
    and half of my heart is the part of a man who's never truly loved anything"
    and "I love you more than songs can say, But I can't keep running after yesterday" I will gladly wait. Only thing that makes me sad is that I'm no longer in New York to run into him.
  • Pilates kills your abs.
  • I'm looking forward to a Christmas present/mail from Australia.
  • Being home in my parent's house makes me feel like a little girl. Ms. Independent, where has she gone?

No comments:

Post a Comment