Tuesday, October 20, 2009

New York, I love you...

Coffee is so much better from my one-eyed green monster mug. Its cracked and missing pieces, but it reminds me of the old Gallery office and FAT G's and presents from Starbucks for every holiday. I like this mug's story. It takes me to Boston and surrounds me with loving arms of days I'll never forget. Stories I'll one day hopefully tell my grandchildren of F-U-N, seeing my kindergarten boyfriend, singing Row, Row, Row Your Boat for GMA, cereal in Philly, packed brunches in my tiny apt, SNL lines, the day New York became my home and the day I knew it was time to say goodbye.

New York is my love. my home. my family. my friends. my heart. my desire. my dreams. my growth. my weaknesses. my fears. my hopes.

New York, I love you. You will always be Mine. And I will always be Yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment